Saturday, October 26, 2013

Want to win some Scrap goodies?

There's a £25 voucher up for grabs at Merly Impressions. All you have to do is join in with the October challenge for a chance to win. The challenge is to make a layout on the theme of HOME. For my layout I decided to do a layout about the cottage we stay in every Easter on the Isle of Skye. It's a rental cottage, not ours sadly! But every time we stay there I really wish it was our home. It's a very modest house, with a spectacular view.
I used the Tea Party collection by Kaisercrafts for my layout:

Don't you love the little wooden teapot and cup embellishments?
Why not join in with the October challenge-you could buy this collection for yourself if you win!

1 comment:

JaneH said...

Your blog has stunning projects, as always. Good job, Pam!