Monday, December 02, 2013

CSI 100

I'm playing along with CSI again this week. As soon as I saw the colour palette I knew I wanted to join in-I just love all those neutrals with a pop of yellow!

So here's my layout featuring numbers, bricks, stars, grids, with journaling using numbers:

And some close ups-
Stencils, Masking, Misting, Stamping :
 
Rub ons:
 
 Gesso:

 
Mesh:

The brick background paper is by Kaisercrafts, available from Merly Impressions. It's part of the Basecoat Collection, which I adore!! The stamps, rub ons, and chipboard numbers are also by Kaisercrafts.

Why not hop on over to CSI and join in this week?

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks fabulous.. loads of textures, love the brick wall and stamping!! great masculine layout!

Claireliz said...

This is gorgeous Pam, love the background, I've not played along for a couple of weeks, I'm missing it, I'm just too busy at the moment :(
C xx