Friday, December 13, 2013

Love stencils? Want to win goodies?

 
Stencils are great fun, and very trendy in the scrappy world (in case you haven't noticed!). The challenge at Merly Impressions this month is to use stencils on a layout. You can find out more about the challenge here. You have until January 3rd to get your entry in for a chance to win a £25 voucher to spend in the Merly Impressions shop. There are lots of different stencil in the shop, and the one I got to play with this Tim Holtz one:
 
Layering Stencil - Stripes
 
 So here's the layout I made:
This layout also uses papers from the St Nicholas collection by Kaisercrafts. I love how versatile this collection is. You'd never guess from this layout that these are Christmas papers.
 
While I had the stencil out I also whipped up some simple Christmas cards:
 
 



 
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Wonderful layout and super backgrounds. I love your abstract effects. Julie Ann xx