Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LifeBook 2014 week 6

Week 6 of Lifebook was a lesson from Tamara Laporte-well two lessons really. The lesson was about using the rule of thirds for composition, and also the technique was about using spray inks.  Originally I had done some handwriting on this sample, which was really ugly, so I ended up cutting out a circle to cover up the horrid writing. i wanted to try some very subtle colours of ink for this sample piece.

The main lesson was drawing a face in profile-well almost profile-and again using spray inks. I was pretty happy with my attempt, particularly with the water spots. This was a fun lesson, and my favourite so far in Lifebook 2014.

3 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Both very different, but equally lovely. Great effect on the profile piece. Thanks for stopping by yesterday :o)

Lynn said...

Your projects are fabulous! I love every little thing about them!!!

Sandra Przybylska said...

sure u do a lot of artsy pages! love ur blog <3